Neal Rd Asphalt & Aggregate Facility
Asphalt Plant & Aggregate Recycling Facility
Open & Operating Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM. Call Ahead For Scheduling Needs.
The Neal Road Facility is located at 999 Neal Road, Paradise, CA 95969 just 5 miles south of Chico on the east side of Hwy 99 adjacent to the Butte County Neal Road Landfill Waste Facility.
The new Neal Road Facility has many great features to better serve your paving & aggregate needs:
- → New & Improved Asphalt Mix Designs
- → Production at over 200 Tons/Hour
- → Heated Silo Storage of 400 Tons for Up To 4 Days
- → No Minimum Tonnage Restrictions
- → Now Producing Temporary Cold Mix Asphalt
- → SS-1 Tack Oil Now Available On-Site for Purchase
- ♦ Hot Mix Asphalt
- ♦ Cold Mix Asphalt
- ♦ SS-1 Tack Oil
Various aggregate products are available
- – Class II Aggregate Baserock
- – Fill Dirt
- – Sand
- – Bio cell mix (Sand & Compost)
- – Black Little Chico Creek crushed products:
- ♦ 3/4 Crushed
- ♦ 3/8 Crushed
- ♦ Crusher Dust
- ♦ Ballast Rock
Facility is open for disposal of
- ♦ Concrete
- ♦ Asphalt
- ♦ Clean Dirt
For material & disposal quotes please contact our Aggregate Manager, Tim Deveraux, at (530) 343-9600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to disposing or purchasing any material at this site you must be pre-approved by our accounting department. Please complete an updated Credit Application Form, sign our Standard Terms & Conditions and submit to our Accounts Manager Clarice Locatelli at email@example.com.
- We currently accept credit cards or credit accounts in good standing as form of payment at this site.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT CASH OR CHECK as payment at this site.
Updated August 2020
Location and Contact
999 Neal Road, Paradise, CA 95969